BATR is a comprehensive view on the human condition. Several sites comprise this anthology. The emphasis stresses an in-depth analysis of the realpolitik that influences society and the individual.
- STONE IS MUELLER’S LAST STAND – DEEP STATE FLUMOXED | Roger Stone | Stone Cold TruthDon’t Forget – According to private text messages by Robert Mueller’s lead FBI investigator: Russia collusion investigation “insurance policy in the unlikely event Trump wins the election” With news that more of Roger Stone associates have been subpoenaed, it is beginning to look as if Special Counsel Robert Mueller is desperate. The Mueller probe was supposed […]SARTRE
- A Third Mole Has Now Been Revealed, This Time Inside The White HouseFiona Hill, a George Soros insider, is another globalist mole inside the White House. Hill, who also serves on the globalist Council on Foreign Relations, was first brought to the White House in 2017 by then-National Security Adviser Gen. H.R. McMaster, who was the first major mole exposed. Infowars first reported on Hill’s questionable ties in […]SARTRE
- Can a Pope Change Moral Truth? | Patrick J. Buchanan – Official WebsiteThat joking retort we heard as children, “Is the pope Catholic?” is starting to look like a serious question. Asked five years ago about a “gay lobby” in the Vatican, Pope Francis responded, “If a person is gay and seeks God and has good will, who am I to judge?” As judgment was thought to […]SARTRE
BREAKING ALL THE RULES Liked Youtube Videos
- Haspel Is Not the Problem. The CIA Is the Problem.As a general rule, when Dick Cheney favors a foreign policy position it’s best to be on the opposite side if you value liberty over war and authoritarianism. The former vice president’s enthusiastic endorsement of not only Gina Haspel as CIA director but of the torture program she oversaw should tell us all we need […]
Sara Carter: Concealed FISA Docs May Hold Key to Trump Surveillance
- Clapper Was ‘Thinking Of Something Else’ When He Lied To CongressFormer Director of National Intelligence James Clapper claimed Tuesday that he “made a mistake,” but that he didn’t lie when he told Sen. Ron Wyden in 2013 that the National Security Agency doesn’t collect data on Americans.Clapper was defending himself on “The View” after President Donald Trump called him a “lying machine.”A report from The […]